Error when trying to update a plugin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error when trying to update a plugin

Getting this weird error while updating plugins. Any assistance ?

Code:
    Update Failed: {"success":true,"data":{"update":"plugin","slug":"all-in-one-seo-pack","oldVersion":"Version 2.3.13.2","newVersion":"Version 2.4.2","plugin":"all-in-one-seo-pack\/all_in_one_seo_pack.php","pluginName":"All In One SEO Pack"}}

Hello,

The error can be of one of the plugin also. As we tried to delete or update any plugin it give us the message that we are unable to update or delete it.

We can resolve this problem by checking each and every plugin .We can deactivate one plugin and check if it is giving error while deleting it or updating it.The same we can check for all the plugins.

for eg. We can install one of the outdated plugin and try to update or delete one by one deactivating each and every plugin.

In my case when I deactivate "pop up domination" plugin the error was resolved and I was able to delete and update each and every plugin.

I hope this will be helpful.

Below is the screenshot :

While deactivatng "Pop up domination " plugin I am able to delete or install or update any one of the plugin.

Click image for larger version

Name:	solve-issue.png
Views:	1
Size:	74.7 KB
ID:	139

Comment

Thanks for the detail explanation. At least that points out that the issue is indeed related with one culprit plugin.

Comment

Working...
      X